The treasures of South Tyrol
During the last years, South Tyrol has developed into a top tourist destination. A wide circle of guests appreciate the warmth and friendlyness of South Tyrolean people. Not forgetting the unique mountain landscape and the South Tyrolean specialities. The apples and the wine from South Tyrol are known across the borders.
Enumerate all the advantages of the country here, the place would be too small.
But here are some holiday tips:
- Aquaprad, the visitor's centre of the National Park Stelvio
- Glurns, the medieval town
- Churburg Castle
- Monastery Marienberg
- the old Romanesque church tower which rises up from the waters of Reschensee
- Messner Mountain Museum – Juval Castle
- the “Lauben” and the old town of Meran
- the Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle
- South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology with Ötzi, the Iceman